Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What a day at the NAA!!!

What a wonderful afternoon at the Newburyport Art Association Regional Show on Sunday! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and say hello. 

I am very happy to say my painting "Hangtime" sold. It's a wonderful painting and I'm very happy it found a home. It was quite an honor amongst so many talented artists, Thank you!

I've been really busy and I'm looking forward to getting back to painting full time. I'm currently working on a couple of smaller pastels and have recently found some new material for a new oil painting I plan on starting this week. 

Stay tuned and see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting - being accepted into the regional juried show and then selling your piece - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is very exciting...I'm still on a high!!

    It really has me excited about painting. I've been away from it a bit, but now I'm ready to kick it up a notch!!!

    Thanks for the kind words and congrats to you also on your regional acceptance at the NAA and the award as well as the CAPE COD Pastels Only Juried show!!! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete