Sunday, February 10, 2013

BIG NEWS!


I've been informed of some great news that I'm excited to share with you so here goes...



FIRST, I'm happy to say both of my submissions were accepted into the Newburyport Art Association Winter Members Juried Show Part 2! Sadly the reception has been cancelled due to the storm...I'll let you know when the event has been rescheduled.

My SECOND announcement is I have also been accepted into the 2013 Melrose Arts Festival! The event will be held at Memorial Hall in Melrose on Friday, April26th - Sunday, April 28. More details coming soon!

My THIRD and final announcement is probably the most exciting...I have been accepted into the Pastel Society of America!! I applied back in November and just learned of my acceptance.

It's going to be a busy year...I better get painting!

See you soon!

-Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Amazing, Jeff! Congratulations to you - all of your hard work is paying off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin!!!! You're an amazing teacher and I wouldn't have had the confidence to do all this if you didn't guide me, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete