Thursday, January 8, 2009

FIRST UNDERPAINTING!

Sorry I've been away for a few days. I've been a little busy. Actually, I have lots of time now, just haven't had time to get to my blog. I'll get in to that later.

This is another Pastel (12x18) I did in Robin's class. It was my first under painting! It was a lot of fun. I remember i made a mess while I was doing it, but I really loved the end result. The Sky is my favorite. I chose this image from some photographs Robin had taken and I love its potential with the amazing depth and the dramatic sky. I was very pleased with it. I'm not sure if I would have been without the under painting. I think this was the third painting I did in her class. Again...no name. I'll come up with one later. Yes, it's not signed either. I'm framing another painting i did, it was actually the second one I did. I'll post that soon. Thanks! See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Jeff,

    These look great and so does the blog. I haven't been updating my blog lately; maybe if you keep posting you can shame me into it ;)

    Looking forward to your next post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Robin, I'm glad you like it. It's time consuming, but lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete