Saturday, June 8, 2013

Art Auction - join me tonight!

Join me this evening at the Newburyport Art Association's 12th Annual Artful Feast Art Auction! I have attended this event before, however this is the first time I have been asked to submit a piece for the auction so I'm really excited. The live auction begins at 7pm with the silent auction beginning at 5:30. You can view the live preview any time today between 11am and 5pm. My painting "Beauty Before the Beast" will be included in the live auction. Click here for more details on tonight's events.
I hope to see you there!


"Beauty Before the Beast"
12x16 Oil



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your sale at the auction last - you made a nice donation to the NAA!! Some lucky person went home with an incredible piece of art!

    robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Robin! Congrats to you also!! :-) I'm sad to see it go, but glad it has a happy home!

    ReplyDelete