Saturday, January 11, 2014

BIG NEWS!!

I told you previously I had some big news to share in 2014, but recently something has transpired unexpectedly that I can't wait to share with you! I will share my original news with you at a later date, so you'll have to check back to find out.

For those of you who know me, I'm sure you're sick of hearing about this over the past few days, but I recently submitted two paintings to the Newburyport Art Association's Winter Members Juried Show Part 1. On Wednesday, I found out not only were both my paintings accepted, but "Winter's End" is the  recipient of the BEST OF SHOW award!!!

Again, for those who know me, know how hard I worked on this painting and the story behind how it came together. For those who are not, read my previous post here.

I am utterly stunned and overwhelmed at this honor...among so many amazing artists...I keep expecting to wake up...thankfully I haven't yet.

The show runs from January 10 through February 1 and the artist reception is this evening at 7pm. 

The award ceremony begins at 7:30, I hope you can make it!

"Winter's End"
18x24 Pastel
Fremont, NH



"Olds Cool 2"
6x8 Pastel


Thanks for reading, see you soon!

-Jeff






No comments:

Post a Comment