Tuesday, July 10, 2012

35th Annual Art Show - Magnolia Library, Gloucester, MA - FRIDAY!


"From Trail to Shore"
8x10 Pastel

If you're in the Gloucester area Friday evening don't forget to stop by the Magnolia Library and Conference Center at One Lexington Street for the Artist Reception of the 35th Annual Art Show! The reception is Friday from 7-9pm then the show will continue on Saturday from 10am-7pm and on Sunday from 10am-4pm.

I will be there among many other local area artists with a few of my paintings on display. 

Why not take a relaxing evening drive along the coast of beautiful Gloucester and come check out some fantastic artwork!

I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite paintings of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad, thanks Robin! My first successful attempt at marsh grass in Pastel!

    ReplyDelete