Monday, July 16, 2012

Magnolia Art Show - Thank you!

If you had a moment to drop by the Magnolia Library and say hello for their 35th Annual Art show, thank you! If you did not have time to stop by, keep an eye on my calendar and hopefully I'll see you soon!

The show was a showcase of some beautiful artwork, some great food and more!

I was fortunate enough among so many great artists and incredible art to receive not ONE but TWO awards! I still can't believe it!

I received 2ND place in pastels and 3RD place in oils!


THIRD PLACE
"Beauty Before the Beast"
12x16 Oil


SECOND PLACE
"7AM-Bridge Street Chatham"
16x20 Pastel

The other paintings on display were "From Trail to Shore" and "Nantucket Patio."
Congratulations also to Robin Thornhill for her FIRST place award! 

No comments:

Post a Comment